Some videographers just turn up and shoot, often taking over your day. We are not interested in working like this. We meet you to make sure we understand your needs. In the lead up to your wedding and afterwards, we’re here for you. On the day we are discrete, professional, and there for you too.
As cinematographers, we focus on the actual events of the day as they unfold, capturing the real you. All the emotions and genuine expressions. We won’t heavily direct things or want to spend ages posing or reshooting things. We are about capturing what happens, telling the authentic story.
A light touch
Lots of cameramen running around can be daunting and distracting. You don’t want this on your wedding day. Our highly skilled team will capture your wedding day with the minimum of impact. We are all working together to be super creative, without being the centre of attention or in the way.
For all weddings
- You will receive proper paperwork, including contracts, invoices, sales orders, and receipts
- Elizabeth will be in full communication with you before and after your wedding
- We are full time; our office is open for communication with wedding clients all year round
- FREE pre wedding meeting at your hotel or accommodation
- FREE luxury transportation for Bride and Groom to photoshoots (if required)
- FREE online delivery of trailer video
- Free online delivery of full length video
- FREE drone (if safe to use and practically possible)
- No travelling expenses charged for any part of Cyprus
- All RAW footage backed up, both onsite and offsite
- All supplied footage is fully edited
- Audio coverage of important events like the ceremony and speeches
- FREE blog posts
- Finished videos are fully backed up, on and offsite.
It’s no coincidence that our videographers have a background in shooting live news for national TV.
We are used to capturing fast paced events, literally anywhere. As things unfold around us, we have a sixth sense for capturing emotions and feelings. We want to tell the story, not be the story.
Wired for sound
We will capture the audio for the important events as they unfold during the day. Speeches and Ceremony for example. Many videographers don’t bother, because it is too hard to capture and requires much more care and skill during the editing process. We are about putting the effort in.
Short highlight video
You will receive a short snappy, carefully edited highlights video that quickly gives the flavour of your wedding day. This is great for sharing with friends and family.
Full length video
Our cinematographers also fully edit and create a long full-length video. This will fully tell the story of your wedding day.
Each videographer uses multiple cameras to capture events as they unfold. This enables us to capture more of the expressions and reactions as events unfold during your wedding day.
Find out about our products, services and coverage
You can create your own coverage package to include as many hours as you need on the interactive booking form. Click through to each package to see what is included.
- Photography. Four hours – £690
- Photography. Short day – £990
- Photography. All day, as long as it takes – £1490
- Photography. The full luxury experience – £2190
- Videography. Four hours – £690
- Videography. Short day – £990
- Videography. All day, as long as it takes – £1490
- Videography. The full luxury experience – £2190
- Cinematography. Short day – £1980
- Cinematography. All day, as long as it takes – £2980
- Cinematography. The full luxury experience – £4380
Wall art collections
- Wall art collection one – £1675
- Wall art collection two – £1890
- Wall art collection three – £1675
- Wall art collection four – £2250
- Wall art collection five – £2365
- Wall art collection six – £2975
- Wall art collection seven – £2285
- Wall art collection eight – £3050
- Wall art collection nine – £3890